Translate

Travels - Links to each trip

Friday, April 15, 2016

Camino 2016: Via de La Plata - Day 18 - Villanueva de Campeán to Zamora

Friday April 15, 2016
Well, I had written this blog last night and this morning when I came to add one more photo I found it had disappeared. I can't recreate it appropriately so I will upload the photos without text and post them.
I apologize to all but sometimes computers have a mind of their own!
Set out before dawn

Leaving the village
A way marker with the pilgrims staff and water gourd
First view of Zamorra
The Roman bridge

The Romanesque cathedral built in the late 1100's
Plaza Major

Shared dinner in the albergue
































8 comments:

  1. I know your frustration! Don't give up. So many of us enjoying your report.
    Buen camino!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello James,
    Following very step of the way. Shaping up to be another grand adventure. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello James,
    Following very step of the way. Shaping up to be another grand adventure. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! We are missing the story about the Irish entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect that the Irish encounter was the real REASON for the lost blog post. :-)

      Delete
  5. Keep on keepin on. Enjoy hearing and seeing whatever you share with us. It's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a champaign bottle on the table!!!
    Germans?

    ReplyDelete